Join the rest of the country and celebrate our U.S. manufacturers by attending an event hosted by an SFMade member company on National Manufacturing Day. In true SF style, there is a range of factories—from cupcake to apparel makers—opening their doors!
We invite you to attend the following events, all taking place around Manufacturing Day 2016:
- Mafia Bags Factory Tour, 10/4 4pm
- SFMade Orientation, 10/4 6pm
- Finding and Securing Production Space for your Manufacturing Business, 10/6 6pm
- Circa Corporation Factory Tour, 10/7 10am
- Cut Loose Factory Tour, 10/7 1:30pm
- Magnolia Brewing and Kara’s Cupcakes Factory Tours and Tasting, 10/7 4:30pm
- Sequoia Sake Factory Tour, 10/8 2pm
“MFG DAY addresses common misperceptions about manufacturing by giving manufacturers an opportunity to open their doors and show, in a coordinated effort, what manufacturing is — and what it isn’t. By working together during and after MFG DAY, manufacturers will begin to address the skilled labor shortage they face, connect with future generations, take charge of the public image of manufacturing, and ensure the ongoing prosperity of the whole industry.
Supported by a group of industry sponsors and co-producers, MFG DAY is designed to amplify the voice of individual manufacturers and coordinate a collective chorus of manufacturers with common concerns and challenges. The rallying point for a growing mass movement, MFG DAY empowers manufacturers to come together to address their collective challenges so they can help their communities and future generations thrive.”