Manufacturing the Dream, a benefit for SFMade
SFMade’s Manufacturing the Dream 10th Anniversary Benefit took place on June 20th, 2019 and featured a curated selection of silent auction experiences from local brands. If you were not able to attend the event or missed signing up for one of the amazing experiences on offer at the event, it is not too late – see below for the spots still available.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to support SFMade AND have a great time out with some friends! To buy a spot, please contact [email protected]
Tour and EXCLUSIVE Q&A with Heath Ceramics’ Creative Director and Owner Cathy Bailey
- Tour Heath Ceramics beautiful San Francisco creative campus and factory
- Meet the Creative Director behind Heath Ceramics, Cathy Bailey, for a Q & A session
- Get a signed copy of Cathy’s coffee table book, The Tiles Makes The Room and a Heath mug
Date & Time: Sept 27 at 11:00am
Location: Heath Ceramics, 2900 18th St, SF 94110
Succulents + Wine Workshop with Urban FarmGirls – ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!
- Create your own living succulent wreath in this hands-on workshop
- Paired with wine and hearty appetizers
- Take home your succulent wreath and a new green thumb!
Date & Time: Sept 21 from 1-4PM
Location: 1584 Wallace Ave, SF 94124
Roastery Tour and Cupping with Andytown Coffee Roaster – ONLY 4 SPOTS LEFT!
- A cupping demo and hands-on coffee tasting
- Roastery tour with fresh baked pastries
- Go home with a bag of your favorite coffee and an Andytown tote bag
Date & Time: Sept 21 from 10am – 12pm
Location: 3016 Taraval St, SF 94116
Maker Class with Humanmade: 6-pack Holder
- Hands-on Maker Class perfect for DIYers or anyone interested in building something themselves
- Take home a wooden 6-pack beverage holder that you made yourself with your new maker skills
- Perfect for team building!
- Enjoy craft beer while you craft
Date & Time: September 13 from 6-9PM
Location: 150 Hooper St, Unit 400
Price: $100/person OR $500 for a group of 6!
Homebrew Class with Barebottle Brewing Company – ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!
- Learn how to make high quality home-brewed beer
- Taste Barebottle’s amazing beer selection paired with fresh pretzels from Pretzelina’s Pretzels
- Behind the scenes tour
- Become homebrewer your friends will envy
Date & Time: July 25 from 5:30-7:30PM
Location: 1525 Cortland Ave, SF, 94110
Private Craft Coffee Experience with Ritual Coffee Roasters
- Guided professional-grade tasting at the Ritual cafe at Flora Grubb
- Tour of the Ritual Roasters facility in SOMA (not open to the public)
- Go home with a bag of freshly roasted Ritual Coffee
Date & Time: Mutually agreed upon date between July 15th-September 30th; some blackout dates may apply
Location: Start at Ritual at Flora Grubb, 1634 Jerrold Ave, followed by the tour at 1050 Howard St.
Price: $350 for your private group of 4