- This event has passed.
Analyzing Financial Statements to Maximize Profitability and Minimize Risk
March 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $30
- Financial statements 101: what they are, how to read them
- The story your financial statements are really telling you
- Uncovering hidden meanings
- Ratios and what they signify
- Key areas that are being overlooked
This workshop will help you make sense of it all — teaching you how to read and interpret your financial statements, and answering all your questions.
Brett holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting as well as a Master of Science (MBA) in Finance from Purdue University.