- This event has passed.
How to Manufacture Locally for Apparel and Sewn Products
October 16, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $30
Please note updated location: Squar Milner LLP: 135 Main Street, 9th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
If you are planning to produce apparel or sewn products, this session is for you! In an interactive and supportive environment, you’ll learn how to set-up and manage your own manufacturing operation or use contract manufacturers.
We will cover key considerations including:
• Assessing your needs and what makes the most sense for your particular business
• Information and referrals to local factories and manufacturing resources
• Acquiring facilities and where to look
• Zoning and Permitting Issues
• Obtaining financing
• Addressing legal issues and documentation requirements
• Overcoming specific roadblocks and challenges
• Making valuable connections with your local manufacturing community
Presenter: Janet Lees, Chief Programs Officer, SFMade
Generously hosted by Squar Milner LLP.
Made possible by a grant from the San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development.