How to Manufacture Locally for Apparel and Sewn Products
September 30 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm| $10
In an interactive and supportive environment, you’ll learn how to set-up and manage your own manufacturing operation or use contract manufacturers.
We will cover key considerations including:
- Assessing your needs and what makes the most sense for your particular business
- Information and referrals to local factories and manufacturing resources
- Acquiring facilities and where to look
- Zoning and Permitting Issues
- Obtaining financing
- Addressing legal issues and documentation requirements
- Overcoming specific roadblocks and challenges
- Making valuable connections with your local manufacturing community
Presenter: Janet Lees, Acting CEO and Co-Founder, SFMade
Made possible by a grant from the San Francisco Office of Economic and Workforce Development.