- This event has passed.
How to Manufacture Locally for Food & Beverage Makers – SFMade
July 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am| $10
If you are planning to produce beverage or packaged food products, this session is for you! Join us in this virtual environment where you’ll get an intro into setting up and managing your own manufacturing operation or using copackers.
We will cover key considerations including:
- Assessing your needs and what makes the most sense for your particular business
- Information and referrals to local kitchens, co-packers, and other resources
- General information about acquiring facilities, and where to look
- Basic regulatory and permitting issues
- Addressing legal issues, labeling requirements and documentation requirements
- Overcoming specific roadblocks and challenges
Making valuable connections with your local manufacturing community.
Plus a group Q&A to answer any burning question you may have!
Presenter: Pierre Coeurdeuil, Advising & Education Manager, SFMade
Prior to SFMade, Pierre co-founded Petit Pot, a dessert manufacturer based in South San Francisco.