Role and Responsibilities:
• A/R Invoice processing.
• Purchase Order processing.
• Assist with administrative, general ledger as needed to Manager.
• A/P Invoice processing Back-up.
• Assist with payroll correspondence / processing.
• Adhere to proper Business Etiquette within Office and with Customers
• Communicates with Customers and Resolves All Invoicing Issues in a Satisfactory Time Frame for Customers
• Works with Sales, Project Coordinator as needed to resolve all invoicing issues.
• Issues Purchase Orders to Vendors for work orders and internal purchases as needed.
• Updates Client Contact and Billing Information along with Project Information in SAP as it occurs to maintain 100% accuracy for project execution, job costing and invoicing
• Professional Written and Verbal correspondence with customers and vendors at all times while maintaining Business Etiquette
• Phone Answering as necessary
• Special Projects as assigned and as necessary involving functions of outside of normal job duties
Quickbooks Fluency a Bonus, Microsoft Office Fluency, Strong Customer Service Instinct, Self-Confidence in dealing with Clients, Self-Motivated to Solve Problems, Light Product Knowledge, Friendly Disposition, Strong Organizational Skills with Ability to Multi-Task in fast paced Sales Environment. Must have experience in both A/R and A/P Invoice processing. Purchase Order processing helpful.