About the company
Advanced Manufacturing is a precision machine shop with state-of-the-art CNC machining centers and the most experienced machinists and programmers in Silicon Valley. With both 3-axis and 5-axis CNC machines, we specialize in producing complex parts with exact tolerance and quality requirements.
Our mission is to produce the best components at competitive prices with a strong focus on on-time delivery and customer service. We make your procurement process as simple as possible by providing a wide variety of complementary services under one roof—including not just precision CNC machining but also engineering support, plating, welding, and assembly.
- Hand Finishing (filing, sanding, D.A., grinding, scotch brite, polishing, buffing); Dowel Pin and HeliCoil Installation.
- Quickly and accurately deburring machine parts to ensure a quality finish.
- Following instructions and part-drawing specifications.
- Visually inspecting in-process parts for imperfections.
- Working with Quality Control to minimize scrap and flaws.
- Installing hardware/inserts to finished goods and advancing them to final processing.
- Completing related tasks as instructed by co-workers or managers.
What do we expect from our employees?
- Arrive on time for their shift.
- Behave courteously and work well with fellow employees.
- Be neat and organized.
- Maintain attention to detail.
- Work diligently and precisely with quality and care as top priorities.
- Remain open to feedback and adjust performance as needed.
- English fluency required.
- This is a full-time position
- Day shift from 7am until 3:30pm
- Salary: $17 – 18 per hour. Based on experience and determined by manager.
To apply, please upload your resume and cover letter.