BWC Architects is an Oakland-based design-build architecture studio that produces great buildings, interiors,
furniture, and art. Established in 2009. Located 2998 Ford St., Oakland
We are currently offering full time / part time & contract positions.
We are looking for a talented fabricator who’s excited to make new things in new ways and passionate about
quality and craft. Responsibilities include running CNC routers, finishing parts, assembling custom fabrications,
and maintaining our awesome machines and shop space. Willing to train the right person on the various
technologies, but need to have had some exposure to digital fabrication, working in a shop environment, working
with digital/online applications, and/or a quick learner.
● Running CNC routing jobs, Maintaining CNC routers, and ordering CNC supplies.
● Sanding/ finishing prepping parts & assembling completed custom fabrications.
● Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
● Following shop safety standards and company operations.
● Some experience in fabrication, construction, millwork, woodworking, or equivalent required.
● Demonstrated interest in CNC routing and digital fabrication.
● Attention to detail, organized, team player, and self motivated.
● Comfortable working online for scheduling, task management, product info, email, chatting, etc.
● Comfortable working in a dynamic, creative, fast paced and friendly team environment.
● Paid vacation and sick leave.
● Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
● Casual office environment of serious professionals doing highly creative work
● Team-oriented work space where you will have a voice