About the company:
Bentek is recognized as a leading contract manufacturer in power distribution solutions. Our success is attributed to creating effective, durable, and safe products that reflect quality, reliability, and functionality. Our mission is to provide high-quality and responsive engineering design, material sourcing, turnkey manufacturing, and New Product Introduction (NPI) support to innovative and market-leading, high-growth companies.
- Conduct engineering reviews on CAD models, assembly drawings, part drawings, electrical schematics, and test and torque procedures for clients in the semiconductor wafer fabrication equipment industry.
- Implement UL508A safety standards in the manufacturing of electromechanical assemblies and power equipment such as Main Power Distribution and Local Power Boxes.
- Generate and optimize torque programs with Atlas Copco smart torque application for all screw connections in the manufacturing of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Review and update existing designs to address component obsolescence and increase cost-effectiveness and manufacturability.
- Interact with vendors to inspect incoming sheet-metal parts and assess GD&T features, surface finish, and hardware installation.
- Collaborate with clients to report build and documentation discrepancies and initiate corrective actions.
- Coordinate with supply chain team to validate potential replacements for obsolete components and update Bill of Materials (BOM) to drive material demand in ERP System.
Main tools used:
- CAD Modelling Software
- Wire Harness Design
- Hardware Testing
- Material Analysis
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Six months of experience in CAD Modelling Software, Wire Harness Design, Hardware
- We accept experience gained before, during or after completing the Master’s degree.
- Position requires six (6) months of experience, which must include six (6)months of experience in CAD Modelling Software, Wire Harness Design, Hardware Testing, Material Analysis.
- Full time position
- Pay Range: $116,730 – $126,730/year
- Job Site: San Jose
If you are eager to contribute your expertise to our team, please submit your resume and cover letter. Bentek offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with professional growth and development opportunities. Join us in maintaining excellence in our manufacturing operations!