Halcyon Manufacturing is a modern contract manufacturing company. We are looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join our team (We are willing to train the right candidate). As a new company, this role will have great potential to learn higher skill levels for growth within the company. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with an aptitude to improve, a can-do attitude, and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment. We deliver beautifully produced parts to a wide range of sectors, including Semi-Conductor, Medical, Aerospace, Home Defense, Automotive, and Consumer Products. Our facility is filled with only the highest quality equipment and maintained in an immaculate, clean/safe environment for all of our team members. Prior knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred.
Tour Our Shop: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=iN15copNM7i
Job Duties (But not limited to):
- Inspect manufactured products for conformity during IPC (Buyoffs) and Final Inspection
- Maintain the Quality Procedures, Training, and Quality Database
- Parts inspection using various hand tools and equipment
- Prepare, maintain, and disposition of NCR, RMA, CAR records
- Produce quality parts to blueprint specifications
- Process data via company’s ERP and QMS
- Must be able to retain and convey complex information relating to the job
- Attention to detail, Analytical Skills, Team Work, and Communication Skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Must be US citizen or hold Green Card
- Using hand tools such as calipers, micrometers, thread plug gages, etc…
- Experience Zeiss CMM and Calypso Software
- Experience in CNC Prototype/Production Manufacturing environment
- Experience with ISO9001 and AS9100 requirement
- Passion: We believe the core of true quality work comes from passion. We promise to treat each job big or small as if it were our own.
- Integrity: We believe in transparency. Earning trust by matching our behaviors to our work. We promise that we will always be responsible for our actions while holding ourselves to the highest possible standards.
- Discipline: We believe in staying engaged in our work and never cutting corners. We promise to have a focused attitude of self-control that drives systematic and consistent results.
- Standardization: We believe in being process-oriented to ensure the repeatability and reliability of our work. We promise to trust in our process so that we can continuously measure and focus on improving our performances.
- Team: We believe in the skills, dedication, and knowledge of our diverse team. We promise to always push each other to make this company great together.
The position will be full time Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.