About the company:
At Allied Telesis, we’ve been serving the needs of our customers and the telecommunications industry since 1987. Although the technology we design and build has evolved significantly over time, our hard-earned reputation for standards-based performance and product reliability has remained a constant, highly respected value to our customers and partners around the globe.
Manages the sale of the organization’s products or services through partners to specific existing named or strategic accounts on a geographic basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling the organization’s products or services.
- Maintains relationships with accounts and partners that are strategically important to the organization.
- Maintains contact with an account at a high executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship. Represents the organization to the customer and the customer to the organization.
- Responsible for expanding and retaining named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- While responsible for meeting assigned quota, typically not measured on sales volume alone.
- Account penetration and balanced sales growth are important performance measures.
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- 10+ years of direct experience
- 10+ years of working with distribution/channel partners
- Must be professional and courteous and have strong written, oral, and organizational skills.
- Able to interact positively and productively across functions within the organization.
- Able to take ownership of responsibilities and actions and effectively handle interpersonal relationships with others.
- Able to receive and apply feedback to improve performance.
- Ability and willingness to make timely decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions; and include appropriate people in the decision-making process.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities and consistently meet commitments and deadlines.
Education / Training:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Normal office environment with a moderate noise level, occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs., regular walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, and reaching.
- Ability to perform consistent work on a PC.
- Ability to travel.
- Regular Full-Time Position
- Salary: $120,000.00 to 140,000.00 Annually