Treau, Inc. Website
TREAU is a startup focused on increasing access to comfortable and healthy buildings that are environmentally friendly. We are starting a small-scale production facility and looking for an assembly technician to help us build our first units and improve our manufacturing processes. We are looking for a versatile individual with a broad range of fabrication and assembly skills who wants to grow their career building revolutionary products that help mitigate climate change.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
- Position is Entry-level,
- Assemble air conditioning units including brazing, leak testing, and refrigerant charging.
- Help establish and maintain an efficient, clean, and safe production facility including advising on shop layout, selecting and maintaining equipment, and refining production processes
- Fabricate custom production fixtures and equipment
- Perform quality control processes including measuring incoming materials, documenting processes with photos and written instructions, and pre-shipping QC testing
- Participate in shop inventory, shop safety, materials handling, packaging, labeling, and shipping procedures.
- Collaborate with a small team of technical staff and engineers to advance TREAU’s product including brainstorming, part design changes, material and component selection, and prototyping.
- Hands-on experience assembling and fabricating mechanical components.
- Ability to use a computer to log information, write reports, and send email.
- Effective communication and interaction with team members, shop users, suppliers, customers, and guests.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for short distances. Able to climb ladders, move from place to place, bend, stretch, grasp, reach, kneel, and twist.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Driver’s license
- Degree / Certificate in HVACR or ECT from a 2-year technical college or equivalent experience.
- CRF certified universal technician by an EPA approved institute.
- Work experience with air conditioning, brazing, plumbing, and electronics assembly.
- Advanced knowledge of consumer product manufacturing methods.
- Professional experience working with quality control processes.
$20 - $30/hr
Paid sick leave, 401k, commuter benefits
Part-Time: 20 - 30 hours per week, Mon - Fri roughly 9am-5pm, not eligible for overtime
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, women, gender non-conforming people, persons with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ people, veterans, and adults of all ages are strongly encouraged to apply. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.