Aion LED Website
Aion LED is an internationally specified, lighting systems manufacturer with offices and factory in San Francisco, California. At Aion LED, quality, craftsmanship and performance provide the foundation for long lasting, energy efficient lighting solutions. Attention to detail is paramount to systems engineering and project management. Excellent customer service provides added value, creating a smooth experience from project specification, through installation, and final programming.
Aion LED systems are designed, engineered, tested and assembled in San Francisco, California. Many new products proudly carry the “Made in USA” classification.
An exciting opportunity: a growing company based in San Francisco is seeking an Assistant Bookkeeper to add to its team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who has a desire to learn, grow, and be part of a winning team. Our company is a member of the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce and SF Made.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Assistant, to work directly with C-level executives. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a strong multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Duties include accounts payable, accounts receivable, preparing reports, administrative support, and general administrative assistance.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to excellence in their work is a must.
- Ability to process, submit, receive payments and bills, and maintain the ledgers in the COA of the company is paramount.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Must be accountable for their work and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Comfort maintaining a high level of confidentiality regarding projects.
- Ability to manage basic bookkeeping tasks.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement required.
- NetSuite experience is a plus.
30-day trial to hire, Salary DOE. $18-25/hour
Full-Time Starting Pay, benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter, 401K, and holidays.
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements
HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter via email explaining how you are a great fit for this position.