Humphry Slocombe Website
Wanna Work in the Ice Cream Business?
It takes a village to build a village. We know because back in 2008, Humphry Slocombe began with only two people – two founders Jake and Sean! Since then we’ve expanded into a family of fun and dedicated team members who support the growth of our business.
We believe in nurturing talent and giving team members opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
Summary of Position
- Work with Store Lead to recruit and lead a kick-ass team that wants to give everyone the opportunity to taste Secret Breakfast.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the store in concert with the Store Lead
- Work across departments to ensure that orders, scheduling, promotions, special events and operations run smoothly
- Interview, recommend, train, and coach staff to Humphry Slocombe standards alongside the Store Lead
- Coach staff to ensure excellence in customer service
- Maintain required records including cash management log, tip spreadsheets, invoices, etc.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being handled.
- Uphold and ensure Humphry Slocombe product quality standards
- Cleaning the store on daily basis, prior to and after the business day.
- Maintain displays ensuring adequate inventory and presentation.
- Place orders for ice cream and accessories to keep the store fully stocked in compliance with Humphry Slocombe operational guidelines
- Leadership experience
- CA food handler card
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and across teams to build the Humphry Slocombe brand
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to regularly work evenings and weekends
$17-18.50 per hour plus tips
Insurance coverage including medical, dental and vision Pre-tax Health Savings Account, Pre-tax Commuter benefits, Discounts on store items, Free Ice Cream!
Other Application Requirements