Abanico Coffee Roasters
Abanico Coffee Roasters Website
Come work at Abanico Coffee Roasters, we are a company that intersects Latin American coffee culture and specialty coffee. We are now hiring Baristas to help us share these cafecitos with love from the Mission District in San Francisco. If you're a passionate self-starter and love coffee, we are waiting for you!
Experience isn't necessary. We are proud to train individuals interested in becoming part of our team and growing along with us.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
- Position is Entry-level,
Primary Responsibilities for Barista:
• Prepare and serve coffee and tea drinks that meet quality standards
• Serve with a welcoming and hospitable attitude
• Properly handle and maintain all equipment
• Respond to orders, questions, concerns, and complaints in a polite and efficient manner
• Accurately handle cash and credit card payments, following appropriate cash-handling procedures
• Serve customers quickly and efficiently
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all the menu offerings
• Observe relevant health and safety standards
• Maintain a clean café and safe space for both employees and customers
These physical requirements are essential duties to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to for persons with disabilities.
• Stand and sit for at least eight hours per day
• Work with hands for at least eight hours per day
• Perform job duties that include, standing, walking, kneeling, reaching, lifting, bending, wiping, pushing and pulling items
• Ability to learn how to use restaurant equipment, following cleaning schedules and instructions.
• Flexibility to perform different tasks, while sometimes multitasking and in a professional manner
• Ability to have fun!
Qualifications for Barista:
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Flexible schedule and weekend availability
• Shows up on time to work, ready and takes pride in their work
• Retail, hospitality, and/or customer service experience preferred but not required
• Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred but not required
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Basic mathematical skills
• Ability to problem solve quickly
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Ability to follow directions
$16.32 plus Tips
Other Application Requirements