Anchor Brewing Company
Anchor Brewing Company Website
Anchor Brewing Company's roots date back to the California Gold Rush making it one of America's oldest breweries. Our Anchor Steam® Beer is San Francisco's original since 1896. An undisputed icon, Anchor is America's first craft brewery where beers are handmade in our traditional copper brew house from an all-malt mash. At Anchor, we practice the time-honored art of classical brewing, employing state-of-the-art methods to ensure that our beers are always pure and fresh.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
We currently seek to hire a part-time Brewery Materials Transfer Associate. This is a great role for someone who thrives in working both independently and with the team, in a warehouse environment. This is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt position that pays $18.00 an hour.
Primary duties include:
• Transferring of materials between Anchor's two warehouses using a flatbed truck and forklift in a safe and timely manner.
• Load and unload materials at each location.
• Work with members of all packaging departments to ensure proper prioritization of material transfers
• Fuel truck as needed.
• Maintain warehouse organization (FIFO).
• Inventory management at warehouse and utilize GP as needed to track inventory.
• Work with members of all packaging departments to ensure proper prioritization of material transfers.
• Fulfill weekly Anchor Public Taps beer order.
• Availability to work morning or afternoon shifts.
• Experience with operating large vehicles preferred.
• A clean driving record is required -a current DMV report is required for all candidates.
• Forklift experience required.
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
• High level of attention to detail, especially when it comes to Safety and Quality.
• Must obey all traffic laws on the street and all Anchor safety protocols on-site.
• Must be able to maintain focus under pressure and work well with others.
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements