Topology Eyewear Website
Topology Eyewear provides individuals with the clearest vision possible. We do this by using advanced digital tools that deliver a tailored eyewear solution. We’ve compiled all of our tools into our Touchless Optical Platform, which services both optical practices and individual consumers.
Topology has offered custom-tailored and manufactured eyewear from our very beginning. Individuals can choose any of our styles in any color, with a guaranteed perfect fit.
Topology Eyewear is looking to add a beginner to intermediate CAD Specialist to ensure customer quality standards are met in producing our custom-fit eyewear.
This individual will be responsible for processing customers through our fitting workflow and properly intervening when necessary. A strong understanding of commonly used Solidworks features is necessary and additional training will be provided on-the-job. Additional responsibilities will be around maintaining the CAD models and providing feedback for changes. This person should be self-motivated with a hunger to learn while having the patience to debug complex issues and the awareness to know when to ask for help.
- Process customers through currently existing tooling
- Organize all data and verify correctness
- Give feedback on how tools should be designed to allow for maximum productivity
- Review drawings and pictures to determine accuracy and quality
- Process test plans and organize testing results
- Participate in weekly meetings in order to prioritize goals and objectives.
- Proficiency with CAD (Solidworks a plus)
- Proficiency with general office software (MSOffice, iWork, etc.,)
- Strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic
- Strong math skills
- Detail oriented with focus on quality
$22+ per hour
Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements