Poco Dolce Website
Poco Dolce Confections was started by Kathy Wiley in 2003. Within a year, she discovered a passion for creating hand-made chocolates with unique and exciting flavors. Having a focus on savory foods, Kathy experimented by finishing a piece of bittersweet chocolate with a sprinkling of Grey Sea Salt (also known as Sel Gris). Poco Dolce's Bittersweet Chocolate Tiles were born.
The name - Poco Dolce - literally translates from Italian as "not too sweet" or "just a little sweet." Applying this idea to their products, Poco Dolce's ongoing mission is to stay on the "savory side of sweet."
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
- Position is Temporary/Seasonal,
All of our products are made by hand in our San Francisco kitchen and go out to retailers and customers throughout the country. We are looking for honest, hardworking individuals who work well with a team as well as on their own. Individuals who would like to further their chocolate and confection skills are also encouraged.
This is a full time seasonal position during which you will become well versed in preparing, packaging and enrobing chocolates.
- Preparing & Scaling ingredients
- Enrobing chocolates
- Packaging chocolates
- Cleaning and organizing your area
- Recording daily production and keeping inventory
- 1+ years working in a kitchen environment or school equivalent
- Comfortable in the kitchen and passionate about artisan products
- Highly organized with strong detail orientation and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
The position is 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8:30-5:00 pm, with the opportunity for overtime.
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements