Plethora is building the future of manufacturing - a new kind of automated factory that turns digital designs into physical products in days, not months with our internally developed software and fully-integrated factory system.
We are a uniquely ambitious company funded by some of the biggest names, such as Founders Fund, Lux Capital, Google, and Autodesk. Our organization is already impacting the short-run manufacturing space, with a category-leading NPS, in the $21B addressable market that is ripe for disruption.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
We are looking for experienced CNC operators for a quick turn prototype machine shop.
- Setup and operate CNC 5 and 3 axis milling and lathe machines for a startup that offers quick-turnaround manufacturing -- parts move from - - order to shipping in as short as 3 days.
- Manufacture all parts efficiently and to specifications including those that require tight tolerances, complex geometries, simultaneous 5-axis,
exotic materials, or high quality finishes.
- Troubleshoot programs and provide feedback to CAM programmers. Program parts with CAM team as needed.
- Help test and evaluate new processes and make suggestions to further streamline our manufacturing processes and fully integrated factory
- Ultimately, do what it takes to keep manufacturing moving in a safe and efficient manner.
Success in this role looks like:
- All parts are machined to specification and in a timely manner.
- You are an effective team player that supports both your peers and the company in reaching goals.
- Must have experience with Lathe
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with 3-axis machines, tight tolerances, variety of materials, GD&T, and precision measuring tools
- Positive, proud, team contributor that continually learns, builds relationships, and strives for results in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Haas controllers, HSMWorks, or Solidworks a plus
generous health benefits, catered lunch twice a week, workshop facilities to work on cool hardware and software projects, and an all-around great group of people to work with.
(Monday through Thursday, 4:45 am-3:15 pm) or (Monday through Thursday, 2:45 pm-1:15 am)
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements