When it comes to eyewear, one size does not fit all. But despite the fact that everyone is different, stock eyewear is only made for one mythical “average” person. That’s why your glasses pinch, create red marks, and slide down your nose. They simply were not made for you.
At Topology Eyewear we are solving this problem for billions of people worldwide by creating the world's best fittingglasses. We do this by making each pair one at a time, perfectly sized and shaped for one person at a time.
Simply take a selfie from your own iPhone, and our technology extracts precise measurements and contours of your face. We then auto-fit any of our frame styles to you perfectly, and allow you to further customize your choice of color, lenses and more.Every pair is made in San Francisco from the highest quality Italian acetate or flexible stainless steel. Simply order from your iPhone and we deliver to your home in a few weeks for a similar price to most designer prescription glasses.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
As a member of the Customer Experience Team, a Topologist, you’ll partner with our customers to help them design the perfect pair or eyewear. You’ll do everything from explaining the product, understanding their needs, and to collaborating with our in-house eyewear design and manufacturing team to ensure customers get exactly what they're looking for! Part stylist, part salesman, part data nerd, you'll support the Production team and learning a range of new tools. There are limitless opportunities of growth with our start-up and definitely room for advancement.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- You love communicating with customers
- You’re a strong communicator, and your verbal and written communication skills demonstrate professionalism, courtesy, empathy, and credibility.
- Technology is your friend and you’re a welcomer of change --- we thrive in a space where change is constant. A successful Topologist won’t shy away from learning improvements.
- Experience with Excel or another spreadsheet program
- Attentive to detail, review data for deficiencies or errors and check outputs
- Experience in a previous customer experience/customer success position
- Proven passion for building great customer experiences
Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
Scrumptious lunch provided 2x/week
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements