Jade Chocolates Website
Jade Chocolates is a small batch chocolatier specializing in blending our creations with teas, spices, and tropical fruits. Established in 2008, we have received numerous awards for our products including a double-gold international win for our Genmai bar.
Currently our lines include flavored chocolate bars inspired by regions of Asia, truffles, confections and a line of may-to-order hot chocolate at our shop in San Francisco.
We also cater weddings, corporate events and even family reunions. We are excited to be opening a gorgeous new location in San Francisco's historic Chinatown in 2022.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
- Position is Entry-level,
- Ability to professionally answer questions on products, company history and general knowledge of Chinatown (will train as needed)
- Ability and willingness to work in other areas of the cafe when needed including assisting pastry team, assisting barista, and creating afternoon tea sets
- Build bonbon boxes
- Cash handling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Comfort with basic math
- Must have all COVID shots and boosters
- Speaking 2 or more languages, a plus
$17/hour, + portion of pooled tips
- Monthly free self defense class with a black belt in martial arts - Employee of the month/quarter perks including but not limited to the following: gift certificates to local restaurants - Shared tips with back and front of house
Other Application Requirements
In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.