AlphaGraphics is San Francisco's leading business-to-business digital printing and marketing services provider is seeking a self-motivated, energetic, outgoing, and friendly Customer Sales Representative. We live by the motto: “We keep up with San Francisco’s 24x7 energy!” If you have the energy to keep up with the fast-paced environment of downtown San Francisco, please read on.
Locally owned and operated, but supported with the resources of a worldwide network, our company is obsessed with growth – financial and professional growth – and helping our customers grow their businesses; therefore, we seek like- minded, growth-minded talent. The role will start as an Inside Sales Representative, but we prefer candidates who wish to grow into a larger responsibility in account management. Our products include marketing solutions related to traditional print services (direct mail, brochures, posters, etc.,), signage, and brand strategy. You will start by shadowing the Production end to get a full understanding of the process. Ideal candidates are print production or graphic design specialists whose talents also lie in customer service and sales and wish to transition their career into a front-office role, away from hands-on production -or-Customer service professionals with experience in a print shop who wish to take their career to the next level by account managing some of San Francisco’s most important companies.
As part of our dedication to the diversity and inclusion of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Position is Entry-level,
• Effectively process phone, email, or in-person customer orders and related administrative tasks:
1) Carefully define printing specifications with the client
2) Input the order and promptly send the estimate to the client
• Project manage the order ensuring timely delivery and client satisfaction
• Develop a collaborative business relationship with customers to understand their printing and marketing needs
• Strong attention to detail and ability to understand minute production-related procedures.
• Excellent project management, time management, and prioritization skills in order to juggle and track 10-20 projects in different stages in the sales pipeline.
• Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills with a warm, engaging personality.
• Internal motivation and energy to grow a business through effective customer service.
• A resume and a detailed cover letter explaining exactly why you're interested in the job and why you would be a perfect fit for the position. It’s important that we can
review your writing skills and determine your energy level in the cover letter.
• Print production experience and/or print-related graphic design experience.
• Print production or graphic design specialists who wish to transition their career into a front-office role.
• Customer service professionals with experience in a print shop who wish to take their career to the next level.
• Experience at a printing company like FedEx Office, CopyMat, FastSigns, Copy Central, Staples Printing, or Office Max/Office Depot Printing.
• Covid vaccination strongly preferred.
$17 to $24 per hour, DOE
• Health insurance, 401K matching, two weeks of vacation, sick pay • Professional growth opportunity with an established but dynamic, entrepreneurial local business. • Opportunity to learn marketing strategy, brand strategy, and apply it to integrated sales solutions • Competitive compensation with an attractive commission structure after the first year
Full Time, 8-5 Monday- Friday
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements