Tempo Automation Website
Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries. Tempo is the world’s fastest low-volume electronics manufacturer. We use software-driven automation to deliver complex designs with speed, quality and transparency.
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for the successful customer adoption of our platform and services. In this customer-facing and technical role, you will work with our customers directly to ensure their overall success with Tempo. You will work closely with Account Executives to own the operational aspects of the sales cycle, be the internal customer advocate, and quarterback the entire quote to cash process from initial request for quote through close and delivery.
- Account Planning: Work with Account Executives to understand account / sales strategy and to plan/build tactics, communications and other collaborative efforts with their key accounts.
- Sales Quote Project Management: Manage quote (RFQ) process from end to end and communicate cross-departmentally to complete assigned quoting projects, providing appropriate information to stakeholder queries
- Customer Advocacy: Provide single point of contact for inbound customer initiated updates and work collaboratively to problem-solve for mutual success
- Sales Business Partner: Liaise with different department business partners to address/resolve sales impediments, such as FinOps, Planning, Order Management, Supply Chain, etc
- Special Project: Support overall go-to-market strategy through any special projects/initiatives on operational/process improvements
- Training: Build out development and documentation to help train others
- At least 2 years of experience in sales/operations, customer success, manufacturing/order fulfillment, project management, or program management.
- Ability to work independently and self motivated
- A team player, understanding the need to work collaboratively across departments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Knowledge of sales practices and the most efficient customer service techniques
- Ability to interpret customer metrics and perform data entry
- Takes a customer first approach to all aspects of their day to day
- Hands-on experience with modern tools & apps eg: Salesforce, G-Docs, Slack, MS Excel, etc.
- Previous experience in PCBA manufacturing would be a huge plus
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, flexible vacation policy, parental leave
Other Application Requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, women, gender non-conforming people, persons with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ people, veterans, and adults of all ages are strongly encouraged to apply. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.