Andytown Coffee Roasters
Andytown Coffee Roasters Website
We are a growing team of coffee and baking professionals dedicated to serving amazing coffee and decadent pastries. Founded in March of 2014 in the Outer Sunset, Andytown Coffee Roasters is dedicated to sourcing, roasting, and brewing the most delicious coffee in the San Francisco fog. Since our first day of business, we have had an extraordinary customer following. Weekdays now have a constant stream of customers and weekends rarely have a time when we don't have a line to the corner. With our coffee, pastries, and customer service, we have created an experience that people are willing to go out of their way for.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Position is Entry-level,
Andytown Coffee Roasters is looking for a full-time Delivery Driver to join our small but very busy production team! The delivery driver will make deliveries, help on the production floor, and eventually become cross-trained in all areas of coffee production. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to grow in the coffee industry!
Delivery Driver Job Description and Goals:
- Double checking shipments and invoices before delivery, loading the van, and driving to all wholesale locations to deliver goods.
- Making sure that wholesale partners receive amazing customer service and enjoy beautifully packaged and delicious product.
- Deliver goods to and from Andytown cafes communicating low inventory to Assistant Managers and Retail Managers.
- Pick up of green coffee from our wholesale supplier in the East Bay, picking up and delivering goods to various parts of the Bay Area as
- Assisting with the batching out of the next day's roast, helping prep retail/service bags whenever needed.
- Assist Production Manager in delivery route planning
- The production floor, cupping room, and common spaces are clean and tidy throughout your shift and before you go home.
- Restocking supplies and letting the production manager know when you are low on items.
At Andytown, we are committed to creating good jobs in the city we love. We value diversity and always consider job applicants based on work experience, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran states, or disability status. We consider all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Valid Driver's License (CA preferred) and clean driving record
- A positive attitude, professional demeanor, and a good sense of humor
- Ability to perform repetitive work, including scooping and sealing bags
- Remain attentive and engaged through repetitive and monotonous tasks
- Comfortability working in a small space in close proximity to others
- Comfortability working in a loud space with continual machinery noise
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs, will sometimes be asked to team lift heavier objects
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours every shift
- Sometimes will need to bend, crouch, kneel, and reach over-head, to complete task
Sick Pay, Health and Dental after 90-Days with the company, and access to all the coffee you can drink.
Full-Time, M-F (schedule subject to change as the needs of the department change)
Other Application Requirements