Fort Point Beer Co.
Fort Point Beer Co. Website
Fort Point is an independent San Francisco beer company made up of people who believe the simple things in life can be a whole lot better. Our approach to brewing is to make the familiar taste unusually delicious. We’re influenced by the craft brewing tradition, but we’re also allergic to dogma. We care most about making beers worth coming back to—beers that people are proud to enjoy and share with each other.
We are hard-working, creative, knowledgeable individuals proving that there is a better way to bring craft beer to market.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
The Delivery Driver is an experienced and dedicated professional with excellent communication skills who delivers top notch customer service.
The role oversees the distribution and delivery of our product to our loyal customers, while upholding our brand standards. As a valued member of the Logistics department, they are responsible for the safe driving, cleaning, and light maintenance of their truck. They will perform all duties in accordance with established safety and security standards.
- Facilitate daily delivery to assigned designated routes in the Greater Bay Area
- Coordinate onsite invoicing and payment with accounts including collecting past due balances before delivery
- Act as the front line of communication out in the field throughout the delivery route
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pick-up operations
- COVID-19 duties: to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, all Fort Point employees must follow COVID-19 safety protocols and
will be provided with personal protective equipment and supplies as needed
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, training records, and safety records
- Clean and maintain the truck, including taking the truck to designated location for clean out and re-fueling
- Previous experience and comfort driving 14ft Refrigerated Box Trucks
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills in English
- Ability to lift a full keg (165 lbs.) from the back of the delivery truck to the ground frequently (approx. 20-30 deliveries per day) throughout
- Regular and consistent attendance and the ability to sit and work with hands and arms for at least ten (10) hours per day and four (4) days
- Physical ability to stand up to 10 hours a day, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, walk, crawl, push, and pull items weighing up to 165 lbs.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- High School diploma or GED
$20 an hour
Paid sick time. Commuter pre-tax benefits. 401K Eligibility. Contribution to SF Health Care Ordinance (if working 8+ hours a week)
Available work determined daily and varies based on need. Must be available during core work hours, Tuesday through Friday, 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Employee could work 40+ hours per week
Other Application Requirements