Laughing Monk Brewing
Laughing Monk Brewing Website
Laughing Monk Brewing is a small batch craft brewery in San Francisco that blends traditions from California and Belgium with a mix of local, seasonal ingredients. We make great beer with an eye toward innovation and the independent spirit that guides us. We offer an ever-expanding array of unique beers. So raise a glass with us in the spirit of laughter, libation and adventure. Laugh on!
This is an entry level position with the potential for advancement in either Logistics/Distribution or Production; we're a relatively new brewery that's growing steadily so this is a great opportunity to get in the door early. This position has the potential to grow into a full-time position in the future if desired.
The job consists primarily of picking/assembling orders and loading/unloading our delivery vans (est. 2 to 3 hours in the morning 4 to 5 days a week), with some delivery driving responsibilities on busy weeks. There is also the potential for packaging work on canning days for the right candidate.
- Coordinate with Logistics Manager to pick and assemble orders of kegs and packaged goods in preparation for delivery
- Assist in loading/unloading delivery vans
- Delivering kegs/packaged goods to accounts in the greater Bay Area
- Assisting our Production Team with packaging on days when our canning line is operational
- Availability in the mornings - vans loaded before 10AM
- Must be able to lift 165lbs kegs
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must possess strong attention to detail and work ethic
Forklift certification preferred but not required
Tuesday through Friday mornings and some Mondays - minimum 12hrs/week. Eligible for overtime.
Other Application Requirements