Ape Do Good
Ape Do Good Website
Ape Do Good Printing specializes in screen printing tshirts, sweatshirts, and most other garments as well as paper and flatstock printing. We are located in heart of the San Francisco’s Mission District. We are also wholesalers and can supply you with American Apparel, Alternative Apparel, Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, Gilden and pretty much every other brand under the sun. We offer up to 10 color automatic printing with hand printing available. Ape Do Good is run by artists reproducing your work.
- Industry: Apparel and Sewn Goods,
- Position is Entry-level,
Local Screen Printing shop looking for someone who is interested in learning how to screen printing press operator.
You would start at the beginning, with cleaning up and breakdown of the press, moving on to building and burning screens, manual press operation, and operating an automatic press once all of the necessary fundamental skills are established.
Some of the daily tasks involved in screen printing are:
- Setting up and running screen printing textile machines
- Multi-color setup
- Screen alignment
- Running jobs of 12 to 5000 pieces
- Screen Prep : coating/exposing/reclaiming/taping
- Mixing Pantone ink colors if necessary
- Folding, counting and boxing shirts
- General cleaning
- No screen printing experience necessary
- Interest in screen printing
- Quick learner
Monday through Friday 9AM-5:30PM
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements