We build secret laboratories! Not the “beneath-an-extinct-volcano” kind — although we’re always up for a challenge (sorry, no supervillains).
Advanced Prototype Engineering ("APROE") is a San Francisco based company focused on prototyping and the design and creation of high-end machine shops. We have relationships with some of the most prominent Bay Area tech and design firms.
APROE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. In accordance with public safety guidelines, and in consideration of the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, all employees of APROE are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and proof of vaccination must be provided.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
- Position is Entry-level,
- The contractor would be going to client offices to help catalog equipment in crowded laboratory and work shop spaces
- This involves gather the brand name, model, dimensional details and other predefined specifications for each item in the room
- The candidate would be part of a team of 3 visiting offices each day and spending at least 1 day a week downloading and cleaning up the information found while onsite
- Candidate needs to be able to be on their feet all day
- This is a 4-6 week assignment (starting almost immediately)
- Contractor is responsible for their own transportation. If coming from the SF area there are options to carpool with our team
- 8 hour work days 9-5 (plus any travel time)
- Job location is in Fremont, CA
- Competency with Google Sheets/Excel is required
- Some basic experience with technical drawings is a plus (ideally able to read a technical drawing and understand how to apply dimensions). The contractor will need to be able to translate visual features found in a room onto paper using our pre-established techniques
$25-40/hr range depending on experience
Full Time, Contract/Temporary
Other Application Requirements