Walker Bags Website
Walker began in an apartment in San Francisco in 1978. Created by Patricia Walker, the vision was, and still is, to create simple, utilitarian, and well made bags that will last, and look great. We are proud to continue to be one of the last companies that still manufactures in San Francisco. We love our customers who share our vision, and make this labor of love possible.
Our small factory is located in a secure and convenient location with free street parking and nearby public transportation in San Francisco's Apparel Triangle.
Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
- Flexible Schedule,
- Hours: Full-time,
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Apparel and Sewn Goods,
- Sewing machine setup (changing thread, bobbins, and needles as needed)
- Needle prepping and joining
- Inspecting product for defects, damage, or stains
- Marking products, work pieces, or equipment with identifying information
- Comparing physical characteristics of materials or products to specifications or standards
- Experience efficiently operating and maintaining an industrial sewing machine
- Speak and understand Cantonese
$17.25 to start, increase to $19 after probationary period
M-F, 9-5 or M-Th, 9-5 depending on how busy we are. Eligible for overtime.
Other Application Requirements