Plethora is building the future of manufacturing - a new kind of automated factory that turns digital designs into physical products in days, not months with our internally developed software and fully-integrated factory system.
We are a uniquely ambitious company funded by some of the biggest names, such as Founders Fund, Lux Capital, Google, and Autodesk. Our organization is already impacting the short-run manufacturing space, with a category-leading NPS, in the $21B addressable market that is ripe for disruption.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about technology and manufacturing to join our team as a Finishing Tech.
Process / Day to day:
- Receiving parts from Factory floor manufactured from a variety of different raw materials
- Handling precision CNC parts before QC check and ship to customer or outside process
- Safely working with efficient methods in terms of handling, tool operation, and workplace housekeeping.
- Deliver parts complete to Quality Control before shipping to outside process or to the customer
- Interacting with other machinists
- Interacting with shift leads
Skills / Requirements:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Team player, positive attitude, ability to multitask, stay calm under high pressure situations.
- High attention to detail and precision.
- Blueprint reading and knowledge of GD&T
- Knowledge of raw materials: Aluminums, Steels, Stainless Steels and Plastics
- Ability to stand on feet all day.
generous health benefits, catered lunch twice a week, workshop facilities to work on cool hardware and software projects, and an all-around great group of people to work with
This position is open for: Day shift: (4:45 am-3:15 pm) and/or Swing shift (2:45 pm-1:15 am)
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements