Harmonic Brewing Website
Harmonic Brewing launched in Summer 2015 in Dogpatch, San Francisco, with the goal of welcoming people from all walks of life to commune over a variety of balanced, high quality beer styles. Our open plan brewery/taproom is the heart & soul of our operation, and during COVID we are safely & successfully operating one of the largest outdoor patio & street scenes in SF. We are launching a 2nd taproom, Harmonic Brewing Thrive City at Chase Center, in April/May 2021. We also self-distribute our beer to select bars, restaurants, and bottle shops, almost entirely within 10 miles.
We are seeking hardworking, service-oriented individuals to join our team, as we reemerge from the COVID crisis better than ever.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
- Position is Entry-level,
We are looking for a Dogpatch Bartender with excellent customer service skills and a passion for craft beer. We use a counter-service format, plus we take online table orders from customers in our outdoor area and run the items to their table. Bartender will report to a Shift Leader, and at times to the business owners, who will be directly involved in operations.
This may be a part-time (16-28 hours/week) or full-time position, with some long and demanding days working on your feet. The main components of the job are as follows:
- Greeting customers, entering orders via Square POS, fulfilling orders & taking payment
- Bussing & sanitizing indoor & outdoor tables
- Running beers & other items (snacks etc.) to outdoor tables (a dedicated runner/busser may also be hired for peak hours)
- Managing glassware & trash
- Opening setup & closing cleanup duties
- Potentially helping with non-bar duties around the brewery/taproom, when asked
- Attending & contributing to all-staff meetings, and potentially developing & implementing new practices and procedures with Shift Leader & Owners
- Available to start work in March/April 2021
- Proven experience as Bartender/Beertender, or other relevant role involving craft beer
- Knowledge of and passion for the local craft beer industry
- Commitment to excellent service and professionalism
- Work well within a team environment & willingness to learn
- Ability to balance slower times with busier peak times
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and ability to make decisions fast
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift significant weight (kegs)
- Experience using Square POS or similar
- High school degree minimum
- College degree is preferred
$16.07/hour plus share of pooled tips
Discounts on food, beer, and apparel. If offered full-time, benefits include paid vacation and sick days as well as Kaiser Health Insurance and Delta Dental Insurance.
Part-Time or Full-Time
Other Application Requirements
Include a brief description of why you’re the best candidate for the job along with your submitting your resume.