Harmonic Brewing Website
Harmonic Brewing launched in Summer 2015 in Dogpatch, San Francisco, with the goal of welcoming people from all walks of life to commune over a variety of balanced, high quality beer styles. Our open plan brewery/taproom is the heart & soul of our operation, and during COVID we are safely & successfully operating one of the largest outdoor patio & street scenes in SF. We also self-distribute our beer to select bars, restaurants, and bottle shops, almost entirely within 10 miles.
THRIVE CITY TAPROOM OVERVIEW:
Harmonic Brewing Thrive City, our high profile 2nd taproom launching in Spring 2021, is located in the public plaza surrounding San Francisco’s Chase Center arena, home of the Golden State Warriors. We will enjoy 1,500 sq ft interior dining space and 2,000 sq ft outdoor patio, with sweeping views of the Bay. The taproom will operate a fast-casual, “beer & bites” format with counter service, online table ordering & running, and takeout. The menu will feature Harmonic beer (of course), as well as limited guest beer, cider, and wine selections, and gourmet food from a combination of Neighbor Bakehouse and our on-site kitchen. Opening hours will focus on Wednesday-Sunday afternoons & evenings. As local COVID conditions hopefully improve, and the Chase Center/Warriors are able to have fans attend events, hours will increase significantly and more staff will be hired.
We are seeking hardworking, service-oriented individuals to join our team, as we reemerge from the COVID crisis better than ever.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
Kitchen Assistant will support Kitchen Shift Lead and other staff with prepping, reheating, and plating/packaging meals to order. This is a very simplified kitchen & menu, largely consisting of reheating gourmet baked items that will be sourced from our food partner, Neighbor Bakehouse, and plating them along with pre-batched sides & snacks. Kitchen Assistant will report to Kitchen Shift Leader will and the business owners, and might also interface with Neighbor Bakehouse owner/employees, providing a direct connection to top-level strategy & decision-making. You will also interface with Front of House/bar staff who will take orders and manage customers.
This is a part-time position (10-25 hrs/week), with some long days and weeks working on your feet. Full-time work is a possibility as we increase business later in 2021. The main components of the job are as follows:
- Food Preparation & Service
- Ensuring food is properly stored in freezer, refrigerator, and warming cabinet
- Preparing & batching food prior to service
- Fulfilling food orders by reheating items in oven, and plating items with speed & accuracy
- Ensuring customer satisfaction via prompt & professional service
- Ensuring health and safety standards are followed
- Opening & closing duties, including light dishwashing & trash removal
- Strong candidates will also be willing to take on additional duties, such as bussing tables, during peak times or to cover other employees’ breaks or vacations.
- Available to start work in early/mid April, 2021
- Proven experience as a Kitchen Assistant, Line Cook, Prep Cook, or other relevant role
- Knowledge of or interest in the craft beer industry, gourmet baked goods, and relevant health and safety regulations
- Commitment to excellent service and professionalism
- Work well within a team environment
- Comfortable with balancing slower times and peak times
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and ability to make decisions fast
- Ability to stand for long periods
$16.07/hour plus partial share of pooled tips
Discounts on food, beer, and apparel.
Part-Time with potential of full-time in future
Other Application Requirements
Include a brief description of why you’re the best candidate for the job along with your submitting your resume.