Aion LED Website
Aion LED is a privately owned and internationally specified, lighting systems manufacturer with offices and factory in San Francisco, California. At Aion LED, quality, craftsmanship and performance provide the foundation for long lasting, energy efficient lighting solutions. Attention to detail is paramount to systems engineering and project management. Excellent customer service provides added value, creating a smooth experience from project specification, through installation, and final programming.
This position is a blend of customer service, inside sales, lighting specification support, quotes, and account management.
Must have one year of lighting industry experience with consistent verifiable experience in
customer service or sales.
Have an interest in the lighting industry with one year of consistent verifiable experience in
sales or customer service.
• Must possess excellent attention to detail, maintain a high commitment to excellence, and
accuracy on a daily basis.
• Must exhibit excellent communication, grammatical, and organizational skills.
• Database and computer skills required.
• Must be accountable, exhibit a positive attitude, and decision-making skills.
• Support Account Managers as needed.
• Possess basic mathematical and logic skills with the ability to read wiring diagrams and blueprints or have the desire to learn.
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement required
- SF Residents preferred.
- College students & grads welcome.
30-day trial to hire, Compensation is DOE
Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, and Commuter Benefits
Full-time 8:00AM-4:30PM M-F
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements