Lowpensky Moulding Website
Lowpensky Moulding is a family owned wood moulding manufacturing plant. We’ve been in business for over 70 years. Located in San Francisco, we specialize in manufacturing custom wood moulding patterns (crown, base, casing, siding, etc.)
As a small business, we’re always looking for skilled people who can help in multiple positions. A smart, mechanically inclined person is a must. We’re looking for a long-term employee to help us continue our excellent track record in this market.
MACHINE MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Are you smart and mechanically-inclined? Are you good at repairing machines – or your car? Are you looking for better pay with benefits and better hours? Lowpensky Moulding is currently seeking motivated and qualified applicants for a full-time Machine Technician, which is an essential position in the mill as you help keep our machinery and forklifts up and running under the direction of the Foreman.
- Perform preventative maintenance on our moulders, ripsaws, grinding equipment and forklifts.
- Diagnose and repair machinery and equipment.
- Identify all potential mechanical and electrical issues with equipment throughout the plant
- Investigate mechanical and electrical problems, analyze cause and make suggestions to keep problems from recurring
- Perform all work in an organized manner, including clean-up
- Good at trouble-shooting and repairing machinery
- Ability to mechanically and electrically assemble and disassemble machinery, troubleshoot, repair, replace and install/remove equipment
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
*When applying, please list out the types of machines you have experience maintaining.
- Experience with forklifts, ripsaws, moulders a plus
$25.00 - $35.00 per hour
Health care (100% paid by Employer) – starts after 90 days, Paid company holidays, Sick and Vacation time
7:00am – 3:10pm, Mon-Fri
Other Application Requirements
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma