Imagination Supply Co.
Imagination Supply Co. Website
Imagination Supply Co is a SF based manufacturer of electronics for education. We make hands-on learning solutions for K-12 STEM education. Our kits are used by classrooms, camps, and after school programs. Our products range from simple circuits like LEDs and Battery Holders to more complicated boards with 80+ individual surface mount components.
The Manufacturing Associate position is an entry level position to manage the manufacturing and final assembly of our products.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
- Position is Entry-level,
Tasks include managing and troubleshooting the manufacturing process which includes:
- Set up and management of Robotic Soldering machine for through hole components.
- Set up and manage a Robotic Pick and Place machine for surface mount components.
- Implementation and enhancement of Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) systems.
- Implementation and enhancement of Inventory Control system.
- Ideal candidate will have had experience with Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) including but not limited to 3D Printing and CNC Milling as well as experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) in 3D and 2D.
- We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and will apply initiative to anticipate issues and solve unexpected problems.
- Specific experience with robotic soldering or pick and place systems is desirable but not necessary.
- We are less concerned with specific software/hardware proficiency as with a willingness and comfort to learn new products.
Medical Benefit provided
Part-Time, with potential to covert to full-time
Other Application Requirements