Tempo Automation Website
Tempo is the world’s fastest low-volume electronics manufacturer. We use software-driven automation to deliver complex designs with speed, quality and transparency.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, women, gender non-conforming people, persons with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ people, veterans, and adults of all ages are strongly encouraged to apply. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
- Position is Entry-level,
Tempo Automation is seeking a Manufacturing Technician to join our Production team in our San Francisco smart factory.
This is a fantastic entry-level opportunity in a collaborative and innovative manufacturing space that is empowering the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond, to bring new innovations to the market, faster and better than ever before.
- Operate the various equipment used in the Printed Circuit Assembly process
- Use tools such as calipers, microscopes, small hand tools, etc.
- Follow written and verbal work instructions and process procedures to complete tasks
- Perform inspections, record measurements, and other quality tasks
- The ability to learn new tools and processes quickly
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere, and comply with high-quality standards
Competitive pay based on experience.
Generous Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package. PTO, Flexible Stock Options, Snacks & Weekly Lunches, Parental Leave, Commuter Benefits.
Other Application Requirements