Ritual Coffee Roasters
Ritual Coffee Roasters Website
In 2005, when corporate coffee dominated American culture, Ritual unknowingly started a fun and crazy revolution that would ultimately help launch the new coffee movement.
We buy 90+% of our beans direct from our producer partners, setting the highest standard
in the industry. This makes sure we get our hands on the best beans in the world, but more importantly, makes sure our farmers maintain the quality of life they deserve.
Now a bona fide San Francisco original, we’ve also earned our iconic status as one of the best coffee roasting companies in the world. The mission of Ritual Coffee is simple: to make people happy by giving them the best coffee experience they’ve ever had. Ritual roasts in SoMa, and has 6 cafes in San Francisco and Napa.
We are looking for a reliable self-starter with great communication skills and an obsession for detail to collaboratively develop, prioritize and execute our marketing strategies.
We could use your help in both the steering and rowing of this humble iconic San Francisco institution. Day to day tasks will include brainstorming, problem solving, following up with vendors, reviewing quotes, sorting out logistics, cafe visits, research, running errands, number crunching, printing stuff and wading through way too many emails.
We’re a scrappy, rock and roll team that uses creativity to do a lot with a little. And we do it with style, a unique voice and a healthy obsession.
We need a creative multi-tasker that can simultaneously dream big and remain focused.
The Marketing Project Manager partners with the Art Director and reports to the Director of Operations.
Marketing strategies are developed with consideration of increased sales, ROI, brand identity and company values.
- Input is sought from the Retail and Wholesale departments to explore improved sales opportunities and customer experience.
- Input is sought from the Roasting and QC departments to ensure that our message is accurate.
- Projects large and small are prioritized factoring urgency and potential impact.
Marketing projects are executed flawlessly, efficiently and on time.
- Marketing plans are communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Project timelines are continually reprioritized.
- Projects are completed on schedule with special attention to the balance of quality, professionalism and value.
- Copy is in our brand voice and thoroughly proofread.
- Keen understanding of marketing goals for a premium brand
- Proficiency with Google Drive, spreadsheets and proficiency with the use of technology
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Experience with social media
- Experience working with outside vendors, illustrators, artists, printers, photographers etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Eye for design
- Experience being a part of a successful e-commerce program
- Website UX, design, management
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for coffee
Ritual Coffee strongly believes in investing in our people and our culture. We offer great benefits including subsidized medical insurance, dental insurance, matching 401k and a generous paid time off policy.
Full Time. M-F
Other Application Requirements
We’ve got 7 questions for you. Just fill out this form: