Roam Robotics Website
At Roam, we build robotic exoskeletons to enhance strength, speed, and endurance for everyday people. We’ve created light , affordable robotic exoskeletons that are designed for everyday life. Whether you ski, walk, run or hike, our products make it easier to move so you can get the most out of life.
Roam exists to change the boundaries of human mobility. That boundary is different for every person, but they exist for everyone. Whether you are an Olympian, an everyday athlete, or looking to regain lost mobility, we want to power you beyond what your body currently makes possible.
We are seeking a Medical Device Assembler to become an integral part of our team at Roam Robotics!
You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Normally receives instruction on daily work, occasionally uses independent judgment and employs some initiative. Must be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere with assemblers, technicians, QA personnel, and engineers, completing tasks and communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
Employment Type: 3-6 months Contract
Start Date: March 1, 2021
• Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
• Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
• Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
• Prepare finished products for shipment
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• May require engineering support to resolve complex and unique problems.
• Expected to provide feedback on production and methods, product design issues, continuously strives to improve product quality and operational efficiency
• Will provide support to project teams whose objectives may be: quality improvement, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, reliability improvement, increase operational efficiency, or new product introduction.
• Assists in creating and updating process and product documentation
• This is a short list of the general duties and responsibilities required, however other duties, responsibilities, instructions, or requests may be assigned by supervisors/management.
• Stand/Sit for extended periods of time, walk from station to station, and reach with arms and hands.
• Use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or otherwise manipulate machines, parts, tools, and instruments.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
• Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
• Must be able to read and understand: assembly instructions, work orders, Bills of Materials, Standard Operation Procedures, and all other documentation used to control our products and processes.
• Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
• Detailed oriented and mechanically inclined a must.
• Ability to work well in teams
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable on PC for inputting manufacturing data
Other Application Requirements
Please reply with resume and date of availability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.