At ViaeX we believe that in order for everyone to have access to clean water and air, companies need to act more sustainable and conscious of the environment. Our novel biomaterials enable industries to act environmentally responsible while improving their profitability and help individuals to minimize the negative impact of pollution.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
• Office Environment/Administrative: Manage daily operational projects that support a work environment where employees can thrive. This includes managing a lab space chemical inventory, space planning, tidiness, vendor coordination, utility payment, and paperwork organization.
• Executive Assistant: Support the CEO with administrative needs including scheduling meetings, helping with HR functions, managing office budget and more.
• Recruiting & Onboarding Support: Plan and schedule on-site Interviews, manage the candidate experience, as well as new hire onboarding. Help source outbound candidates and phone screen candidates.
• Culture & Events: Organize and plan company events such as lunches, happy hours, holiday parties, and off-sites.
• IT support: Provide basic help by setting up computers for new hires and solve basic technical issues for employees.
• Billing- Take ownership of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and relationship with many 3rd party vendors
• Strong ability to manage many projects concurrently
• Excellent prioritization, organization and communication skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment appropriately
• Friendly and professional demeanor
• Startup experience strongly preferred
• Science background and small business operational experience preferred.
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements