Galanter & Jones
Galanter & Jones Website
Galanter & Jones is a design + fabrication studio run by brother/sister duo Aaron and Miranda Jones. Founded in 2012, we debuted with a line of heated outdoor seating, the first of its kind.
Smooth and warm like a rock set out in the sun, our pieces are comfortable, durable, and beautiful. Many have said they are as relaxing as being in a hot tub without having to get wet. They completely change the way people can experience the outdoors while simultaneously offering an elegant solution to traditional outdoor heating methods.
- Shipping & delivery – booking & coordinating shipping & delivery of pieces from our warehouse to clients via a freight forwarder and local delivery companies. Update ORDER sheet with shipping information, coordinate timelines with production and clients. This requires constant communication with the production team. You are the conduit between sales & marketing and production.
- Administration – organize, maintain office files & paperwork. Keep office looking presentable for clients. This is your domain! Own it.
- Trade show support – packing lists, shipping, booking booths, ordering supplies
- Client interface – communication with clients in regards to everything from sales, delivery, timeline, service calls, etc. This is a high touch area and requires good communication skills!
- Support sales efforts - sending out invoices, processing POs, adding to the ORDER sheet, tracking A/R etc, provide admin, sales, marketing and PR support to Miranda as needed
- Collateral – keeping track of inventory, re-ordering etc as needed
- Provide admin & logistical support for travel & meetings
- Assist with marketing meetings at architecture, interior design and development firms (scheduling, attending, cold calling etc)
- Help manage web site, liason with wholesale and retail partners
- Assist with website upkeep, newsletter creation, mass mailings etc. Coordinate & execute end of year client gifts
- Other tasks as needed!
-This position is best suited for an anticipatory, efficient, organized multi-tasker who enjoys setting up systems.
- Organized type A personalities, basically.
- This job requires interaction with high touch clients, so people skills are very important.
- It is also helpful to enjoy good design, have discriminating taste and a good eye.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lb!
- You got to have hustle. You will be expected to work hard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Excel, Word, Photoshop/Illustrator are required.
Full-Time, Some evenings, weekends and travel required
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements