Roam Robotics Website
At ROAM we build robotic exoskeletons to power everyday life letting humans push beyond their limits. We can imagine a world where everyday people and athletes can push performance boundaries as they ski, walk, hike, bike or run, and a world where seniors can still enjoy simple walks in the park.
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
- Position is Temporary/Seasonal,
You will be responsible for assembling ski commercial devices. This role reports to Head Manufacturing Engineer.
· Ability to follow assembly and test procedures required for precision assemblies.
· Must be able to read mechanical drawings, specifications, and bill of materials.
· Help out in Cable assembly when required.
· Troubleshoot and disassemble assemblies for repair.
· GED or higher
· Experience with robotics or motion control or positioning system helpful.
· Some experience with electronics and motion control
· Ability to work independently and provide feedback to improve processes.
$18 to $20/hour based upon experience with no option of overtime. Looking for an immediate hire.
This is full time seasonal role,this is an 8 week long, 40 hours per week position
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements