State Flower Cannabis
State Flower Cannabis Website
Started from the relentless pursuit to grow truly exceptional flowers, State Flower evolved from a boutique approach to cultivation into state-of-the-art operations, while maintaining an ultra-premium level of quality. As the cannabis industry transitions from its humble roots, we are proud to be leading the way into this new phase of professional standards and practices.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Position is Entry-level,
- Position is Temporary/Seasonal,
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Processing Staff are responsible for preparing final products for delivery to dispensaries. This involves trimming top quality medical cannabis flowers with great attention to detail, assembling "pre-rolled packs," packaging medical cannabis products, etc.
● Processing Staff should expect to receive ongoing feedback on the quality and speed of their work.
● Processing staff will at times be requested to perform duties in other parts the facility. These duties may include, but are not limited to, administrative duties such as data collection, operating tracking/tracing program and other PC or Mac programs, as well as mixing fertilizers, preparing and performing foliar sprays and all other duties relating to caring for plants in all stages of growth in the cultivation facility.
● Candidates should be physically capable of performing all duties which will involve long hours of sitting, twisting with arms and back, repetitive use of fine motor skills using scissors, and standing for extended periods when participating in weekly harvests. The position also requires lifting heavy objects up to 25 pounds and may involve lots of walking.
Work environment :
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to herbal aromas, dust, and/or airborne particles. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places.
● Employees must be punctual, professional, and able to communicate clearly with their managers and other staff.
● Must be 21 or over.
● A background investigation and any additional background requirements as per California regulations (current and future) is required.
● High School Diploma or equivalency.
● Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
● Ability to solve practical problems.
● Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
● Strain recognition
● Trimming experience
● Passion for and general knowledge of the cannabis industry.
● A "can do" attitude and ability to pitch in on projects outside of the normal scope of their role.
● A "pay-it-forward" start-up mentality.
● Strong work references.
health insurance and other benefits
full-time Monday - Friday, but employees’ schedules are subject to change based off of the company’s needs. This is a temporary position with potential for permanent hire.
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements