Skincare By Feleciai
Skincare By Feleciai Website
Based in Oakland, Skincare by Feleciai produces handcrafted products with the finest natural ingredients including organic nilotica shea butter, organic raw sugar, golden jojoba oil, fragrant olive oil and scented only with essential oils. We strive to bring back the Art of Bathing through luxurious, locally produced bath and shower products.
- Hours: Part-time,
- Location: East Bay,
- Position is Entry-level,
Skincare by Feleciai is seeking a Production Assistant, a role that will leverage existing skills, provide new ones, and offer potential for advancement with a growing, locally owned business. This will start as a part time opportunity (24 hours a week, minimum), with potential for full time after a probationary period.
Duties will include:
- Inventory control; Marking and labeling, organizing, and counting stock, always with production efficiency in mind
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment, always following safety protocols
- Documenting production and maintaining production lot numbers
- Shipping, receiving, and order fulfillment
- Data entry
- Assist with all aspects of on-site sales (fairs, farmers markets)
- Assisting in production (following recipes for making product, operating tools/machines, packaging and labeling, will be trained)
- Attention to detail
- Diligent, task oriented
- Basic computer/tech literacy (internet searching, email, Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Basic mathematical skills & problem-solving ability
- Planning, organization & priority setting
- Customer service oriented
- Independent and collaborative
- Desire to learn new skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to
stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (inventory, supplies, equipment, etc.).
- Since we work with essential oils, our production space is very fragrant. Interested candidates should not have sensitivities to strong/prolonged fragrances.
- Safety is paramount, you will be provided with PPE to assist in adhering to our rigorous safety standards.
- We require any individual considered for this role to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Any new hire will be required to be vaccinated [1st
dose] prior to their first day of scheduled work OR must request an accommodation under medical or religious exemptions and present a legally valid document.
- Familiarity with cooking, or otherwise successfully following recipes
$22 per hour
Part Time, 24 Hours a week, minimum
Other Application Requirements