Martin Sign Co
Martin Sign Co Website
Today, as a boutique sign shop focused on high-quality craftsmanship, we’re proud to be one of the Bay Area’s fastest-growing custom sign-making companies.
- Projects can vary: your support will be needed on anything from sanding, priming, weeding vinyl. We work on a wide range of signage including small plaques, menu boards, vinyl decals, dimensional letters and more.
- Packing or preparing signage for installations/shipping/delivery
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization in the shop
- Coordinating with the installation and sales teams as well as others in the shop.
- With time, we can train you to operate machinery in the shop as well.
We are growing steadily, and to keep up with demand we need a team member who has experience using wood-working tools such as table saws, sanding tools, and power drills, and should have a good knowledge of different types of hardware. Skills in the application of vinyl and other sign industry techniques a plus, but not required. Also, previous sign shop experience preferred but not required.
The sign industry is a deadline business and with high pressure deadlines the right candidate needs to have a positive attitude and should be a team player, but should also be able to work independently.
Signage experience preferred but not required.
Competitive benefits including medical, PTO
M-F, 7 am - 3 pm. Hours can vary based on projects
Other Application Requirements
Attention to detail, friendly attitude, good communication and willingness to learn.