Aion LED Website
An exciting opportunity at a growing company.
A growing manufacturer based in San Francisco is seeking a Production Manager to add to the team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who has a desire to learn and grow in the manufacturing industry and be part of a winning team. Our company is a member of the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce and SF Made.
Be a leader for the Production Department and warehouse to ensure manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently. In addition, the Production Manager sets the example for the team while providing guidance, development, and support for employees so that the team is positively engaged and productive in the workplace.
• Manage and evaluate resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
• Strive to reduce mistakes, errors, and inefficiencies, while increasing productivity across all product lines
• Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
• Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
• Follow workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
• Develop, oversee, and manage employees, their skills, and performance
• Ensures Production Department is working at an optimum level to achieve and meet daily goals
• Oversees the jobs/techs as the orders are in progress
• Enable employees to positively contribute and grow within the department by providing training, support, and mentorship for new hires and production employees
Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, and Commuter Benefits
Full-time 8:00AM-4:30PM M-F
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements