Topology Eyewear Website
Topology provides individuals with the clearest vision possible, using advanced digital tools that deliver a tailored eyewear solution. We make custom-tailored eyewear using advanced digital measurement tools, then precisely crafting them one at a time in San Francisco.
Our retail platform enables opticians to serve patients more efficiently and effectively with advanced virtual try-on and 3D digital optical measurements.
Topology Eyewear is looking to add a Production Operator to help us create the next generation of custom eyewear. If you have an extraordinary attention to detail and a passion for quality, this may be the opportunity for you. The individual will be responsible for an array of items such as:
- Understand and perform all operation positions in Production per our SOP/Training Program
- Ability to work on an assortment of different machinery (e.g Laser cutter, 3D Scanner)
- Data Entry, Quoting and Invoicing
- Attention To Detail: Keeping the same level of quality from beginning to end
- Organize all data and verify correctness
- Organizational skills (5S)
- Provide feedback and collaboration
- Other duties as assigned
You should be self-motivated with a hunger to learn while helping the company grow toward the right direction. This is a full time/on-site position that is located in San Francisco, Mission district.
- 1+ year of experience in manufacturing assembly
- Ability to comprehend and follow SOP documentation
- Ability to discuss and collaborate as a team
- Experience with computers to pull orders, collect data and quality check your work
- Detail oriented with focus on quality
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs and stand on your feet for a long duration of time
- Ability to work in the office
Bonus: Loves eyewear!
Competitive hourly rate, depending on experience. Full Time position with possible overtime. Complete Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
Monday to Friday (possible Weekends in the future), 8am to 4pm
Other Application Requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, women, gender non-conforming people, persons with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ people, veterans, and adults of all ages are strongly encouraged to apply. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.