Topology Eyewear Website
Topology Eyewear provides individuals with the clearest vision possible. We do this by using advanced digital tools that deliver a tailored eyewear solution. We’ve compiled all of our tools into our Touchless Optical Platform, which services both optical practices and individual consumers.
Topology has offered custom-tailored and manufactured eyewear from our very beginning. Individuals can choose any of our styles in any color, with a guaranteed perfect fit.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Advanced Manufacturing,
Topology Eyewear is looking to add a Production Supervisor to be the focal point in the manufacturing of our custom eyewear product. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, uses data and goal-setting to lead people, and has previous experience managing a team, preferably in a manufacturing environment. This is an exciting opportunity as we scale our manufacturing process.
- Assigning production team daily, weekly responsibilities and targets to align with overall Company and team KPI’s
- Holding operators accountable to individual and team goals while providing mentorship and career development guidance
- Managing and ordering raw materials and consumables inventory
- Identifying and tracking areas of efficiency or yield loss on the production line
- Managing new operator hiring and onboarding
- Performing cost analysis to determine best path forward
- Conducting cycle time studies on production line to identify areas of inefficiency
- Ensuring preventative maintenance activities are performed at all relevant areas
- Attend meetings with cross-functional teams to discuss areas for improvement, new processes, and production goals
- Working with manufacturing engineers to identify, plan and iterate on methods to improve yield, quality and efficiency
- Troubleshoot various equipment/machine issues and escalate issues accordingly
- Holding others accountable to targets, deadlines, and expectations
- 2-5 years of Managing Experience
- Proven track record of minimizing inefficiencies, unplanned downtime and yield loss on a production line
- Takes attention to detail very seriously, especially regarding quality control of parts
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Managing individuals and processes while working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer Proficiency (namely online inventory tracking/ordering, Google Drive Suite, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- Operating machinery such as CNC machines, Laser Cutters, Material Polishing equipment, etc.
Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
Other Application Requirements