Sinto Gourmet Website
Sinto Gourmet LLC opened it’s business in 2010 in the heart of San Francisco. Every day since then, we have been dedicated to making and selling only the freshest and highest quality Kimchi & Gochu Jang. Our products are available at many retail shops such as Whole Foods Market, Sprouts Farmers Market, Rainbow Grocery, Berkley Bowl..etc in all the way from West Coast to East Coast while also catering to some of the Bay Area's top chefs in the restaurants, corpora-tions, schools…etc
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
- Position is Entry-level,
- Prep vegetables and other ingredients.
- Packaging finished products
- Preparing order and get it ready for pick up by distributors.
- Minor dishwashing and clean up the kitchen.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- The ability to speak, read and write English proficiently
- Ability to spend full 8 hours a day on a production floor
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach about and below shoulders;
repetitive use of hands with or without accommodation
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 50 pounds repetitively with or without accommodation
- The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, walk and taste or smell
- Basic Computer Skill
- Conversational Spanish Speaking
- Basic Mathematical Skill
- Knowledge of safety and sanitation standards in food handling
This is a full-time position.Working hours : Mon. - Fri. (7:00 am- 3:00pm) Must be open to weekend and overtime work as required
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements