Ritual Coffee Roasters
Ritual Coffee Roasters Website
Ritual Coffee Roasters is a coffee roaster based in San Francisco, California, with six cafes in San Francisco and Napa. Founded in 2005, Ritual Roasters is considered part of the "third wave of coffee" independent companies which both roast their own beans, wholesale, and operate cafes.
- Hours: Full-time,
- Industry: Food and Beverage,
- Position is Entry-level,
This role will be responsible for tasks associated with order processing and fulfillment. Be an active member of the Production team at Ritual Coffee Roasters to assure the following:
● Coffee and goods are prepared with precision and accurately packed.
● Anticipate needs, prevent problems, and maintain smooth operations.
● Help maintain clear communication with multiple departments: Orders, Roasting, and
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to work in a team
● Ability to keep calm and stay focused in a loud, fast-paced environment
● Stellar communication skills
● Enthusiasm to learn
● Sense of humor
● Be amenable to unexpected changes in workload
● Able to lift 50 lbs
● Ability to take direction, yet work independently
Bonus points for:
● CA Driver’s license
● Forklift certification
● Computer skills: Illustrator, InDesign, Shopify, Slack, Google Docs
Ritual Coffee strongly believes in investing in our people and our culture. Compensation will depend on the qualifications and experience of the applicant. We offer great benefits including subsidized medical insurance, dental insurance, and commuter benefits. All employees are eligible for paid time off, paid sick days, and a matching 401k plan.
This position is full time, approximately 32-40 hours per week. The schedule is generally Sunday through Thursday.
Cover letter Required
Other Application Requirements